All CSL control systems are fully documented through the project and presented to the customer at the completion of the project.
The customer will receive the following documentation:
- Functional Design Specification, detailing the overall line philosophy of the system and third party interface requirements, this will be subject for review with the customer
- Electrical Device Layout, representing the location of all field items on the system such as photocell, etc.
- AC and DC calculations of the system, in which all AC and DC loading is calculated
- Full Panel Electrical Circuits, detailing all the electrical wiring within the control panel and the devices out in the field
- Full Cable Schedule of the system as installed, detailing all the cabling and connections from the main control panel out to the field devices
- Operational Manual, detailing how to operate the system and fault find, will contain data sheets of the electrical parts used on the system
- Full Part List of Control Panel and Field Devices listing part numbers and manufacturers
- Full Copy of PLC and HMI Software on a CD to be used with the manufacturers programming software
- Panel and electrical installation Test certificate
- Safety Evaluation to ISO 13849-1