Conveyor Systems Ltd offers a wide range of pallet conveyor products to create customised pallet handling systems for moving anything from empty single pallets up to 2 ton loads in simple transit or accumulation modes and can also be utilised for feeds to and from palletisers, wrappers, hooders, strappers, etc.
Systems can be based on modular designs to provide a simple and cost effective scheme or alternatively, a bespoke solution can be proposed for applications such as handling non-standard pallets and cages or for harsh environments such as cold stores/outdoor use.
Systems can include:
- Accumulation Roller Conveyors
- Pallet Dispensers/Stackers
- P & D stations (Pick and Deposit)
- Elevators & Lowerators
Pallet Conveyor Products
A full range of powered roller and chain conveyors are available together with all necessary ancillary equipment such as weigh stations, scissor lifts, work stations etc and can handle product up to around 2000kgs or more, depending on the type and size of the load.
Pallet conveyors are available in various roller diameters, conveyor widths and roller pitches to suit the throughputs and load requirements. When moving drums, bales, cages etc or large/heavy pallets, chain driven rollers and chain conveyors are often used.
Our many years experience and knowledge within the conveyor industry allows us to offer tried and tested standard components or bespoke equipment designs with full controls and software, project management, installation and technical support to optimise a customer's specific requirements.
Why Install a CSL Pallet Solution?
- Faster transit times
- Providing constant feed to/from machines
- Reduce forklift movements thus lowering costs and increasing safety
- Improved savings compared to manual operations
- Replaces wider fork truck aisles
- Both modular and bespoke systems available
- Pallets can be accumulated on conveyors
- Low Maintenance
- Better utilisation of labour resources
Download Pallet Conveyor Brochure Click Here