“GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CONVEYOR SYSTEM”
With many years in the conveying industry, CSL fully understand the consequences of breakdowns particularly outside the initial Warranty period!
Due to the reliability of our conveyor systems, and lack of running issues, it is easy to see why regular maintenance or an on-site spares holding appears to be deemed not necessary. This can be a false economy as invariably an unplanned stoppage can be very costly in terms of both reduced output volumes and subsequent call out costs.
In an effort to keep unexpected downtime and subsequent disruption to a minimum, CSL can offer a wide range of support services to suit most budgets and can tailor a package to include spare parts, Breakdown Support Service and Maintenance Contracts.
SPARE PARTS - This could include anything from adhoc ordering of individual parts, “front line” breakdown spares kits, critical wear parts or comprehensive spares packages to suit your bespoke system to be fitted by either your in-house maintenance engineers or fully experienced CSL engineers. Spare parts packages can be mechanical, electrical or control based or even a mix to suit your system and requirements.
MAINTENANCE CONTRACT - To ensure critical service dates are not overlooked, we can arrange for one of our engineers to visit site at pre-determined intervals throughout the year to coincide with your work load:-
- To carry out a general inspection of all working components for wear or damage particularly consumable replacement parts
- Change any worn parts from your stock
- Prepare a written Engineers Report as to both the work done and any recommendations for further remedial action.
BREAKDOWN SERVICE - In the rare event of a breakdown due to normal wear and tear with our equipment, we offer a service whereby a simple call to our office will initiate any/all of the following options:-
- Most stoppages are caused by operator error/accidental damage so an initial discussion over the ‘phone with one of our engineers can sometimes alleviate the problem at no cost to you
- More customers are monitoring their systems performance for management purposes – reporting and logging downtime, planning maintenance, product traceability, etc. This can now be easily achieved with the advancements in web based technologies and other remote communications thus giving CSL the ability to log into your control system from our offices or anywhere we have a phone signal in order to assist you in fault finding, etc.
- In the event of a more serious issue which cannot be sorted over the ‘phone, a priority visit to site by a relevant mechanical/electrical/software engineer within the minimum time possible would be actioned in an effort to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
For more information please call 01283 552255 or download our Flexible Service Aftersale Solutions leaflet