Carrying out regular service work on your conveyor system will significantly reduce the risk of breakdowns and can highlight parts that need replacing before they fail.
Our Maintenance options include:
- Annual service contracts
- Ad-hoc/reactive service visits
- Visual inspections Scheduled/Preventative maintenance visits
- Wear part replacement programmes
- System health checks
- Remote dial in health checks
To ensure critical service dates are not overlooked by our customers, we can arrange for one of our engineers to visit site at pre-determined intervals throughout the year to coincide with your quieter workload/down times. Maintenance intervals depend on the dependency of the system and the potential wear with most customers opting for 2 or 4 per year.
Typical Visits include:
- To carry out a general inspection of all working components for wear or damage particularly consumable replacement parts
- Replace any worn parts from your critical spares stock
- Prepare a written Engineers Report as to both the work done and any recommendations for further remedial action.
We can also provide maintenance, servicing and breakdown training on various pieces of equipment
Request a quote
"knowing the CSL engineers are only a phone call away is a great reassurance, over the last 3 years they have proven themselves and kept us operational."