This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company involved in providing industries throughout the UK with integrated materials handling solutions.
CSL are looking to recruit a Life Cycle Coordinator with engineering experience
- Dealing with incoming customer breakdown and repairs
- Quoting new maintenance contracts
- Quoting renewal maintenance contracts
- Liaising with subcontractors and customers
- Booking repairs and service visits
- Quoting spare part packages and ad-hoc requirements
- Keeping spare parts databases up to date
- Generating small order invoices
- Placing purchase orders for spare parts
- Processing warranty claims
The following skills would be necessary for consideration for this position:-
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 2D
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint).
- Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of materials handling systems is advantageous
- Engineering experience
- Outgoing and calm personality
- Logical thought process
- Problem solving / solution provision
- Ability to work within a small dedicated team
The ideal candidate will have recently completed Engineering qualifications and be looking for an office based role to further their career.
Starting salary package commensurate with experience + benefits + medical insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company.
Note that we are only looking for candidates who are already resident within close commuting distance from our office.
Please send CV's to email@example.com along with covering letter.