To handle individually picked product orders quickly, efficiently and in line with demand a high speed sortation system is required. Interroll’s Crossbelt Sorters are a particularly efficient and robust solution.
At the heart of the system is a patented, highly efficient mechanical paddle function which provides a smooth operation each carrier module. The ultimate in mechanical design and operation means that the Interroll crossbelt sorter is more competitive than its more complicated rivals, and replacement carrier modules are significantly more cost effective. The design delivers reliable bi-directional movement for accurate discharge of goods to a defined destination
- 2000 to more than 20,000 sorts per hour (depending on item size and sorter configuration)
- For unit loads up to 35 kg and size up to 1,200 x 800 mm
- Suitable for particularly small items and sensitive goods
- For products of different shapes, sizes and material (mixed)
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- Quiet operation, less than 68 Dba
- Vertical and horizontal configurations
- Integrates with your WMS/SCADA systems for seamless automated decision making
Speak to CSL as to how an Interroll Crossbelt sortation solution can improve your sort throughout and make your warehouse meet your customers demands.