To handle individually picked product orders quickly and in line with demand, efficient and highly available sorting systems are required. Interroll’s Crossbelt Sorters are a particularly efficient and robust solution.
At the heart of the system is a patented, highly efficient flap mechanism which ensures that the movement of the carrier can be used to drive its crossbelt. Mechanically designed through and through and fitted with premium-quality parts, the Interroll Crossbelt sortation technology assures reliable left or right belt action and accurate discharge of goods into the defined destination points.
- 2000 to more than 20,000 sorts per hour (depending on item size and sorter configuration)
- For unit loads up to 35 kg and size up to 1,200 x 800 mm
- Suitable for particularly small items and sensitive goods
- For products of different shapes, sizes and material (mixed)
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
- Quiet operation, less than 68 Dba
- Vertical and horizontal configurations