Posted: 24 May 2018
Through many years of experience CSL have put together a list of 5 recommended tips to keep your conveyor system running smoothly.
1. Carry out regular visual inspections
2. Keep an inventory of spare parts and remember to replace things when used
3. Schedule in preventative maintenance time to have a service carried out
4. Always follow the recommended maintenance/service schedules, these are provided with every CSL install
5. Assign an internal point of contact that staff can report conveyor issues to, a relaxed
reporting system is also a good idea