From the initial enquiry through to the final concept and commissioning, you can be assured of a thorough and professional solution from our sales team, system designers, project managers and engineers.
From concept to lifecycle services. See how we manage each stage of a typical project:
- 1 Project Engagement
From the first meeting to project completion, it is important that your exact requirements are taken into account. To ensure this we will guide and advise you through every stage during the project process:
- All aspects of your requirements (such as building size, space constraints, fire exits, personnel and truck access routes, integration with existing equipment, manning levels, etc.) are taken into consideration at the initial stage.
- We plan and design our systems specifically to suit your product, from individual cartons or packages up to fully loaded pallets.
- Our final design is not an off-the-shelf solution, but an amalgamation of both standard and custom made elements to ensure the perfect solution for your business.
- 2 Quotation & 3D Visualisation
At the initial quotation stage we use 2D and 3D system visualisation, to help us to develop and design the best solution to suit your requirements:
- We actively encourage regular client dialogue to help ascertain all the information required to enable us to put forward a meaningful offer.
- 3D real time simulations can be produced to prove throughputs and design philosophy's.
- A detailed quotation will be presented to incorporate a comprehensive specification for all the mechanical and electrical components specific to the project.
- 3 Contract Placement & Design
Once the contract has been placed a Project Manager is assigned to your project, providing you with a single point of contact. This ensures a clear and defined line of communication from design through to commissioning:
- Our Project Manager and Engineers perform a full site survey, checking all building dimensions, machinery positions, walk-ways, exits, etc.
- A detailed project plan is produced defining all critical paths, installation activities and completion dates.
- System Design Specification (SDS) and Functional Design Requirement to Functional Design Specification
- Detailed project drawings are presented for your approval prior to commencement of manufacture.
- 4 System Manufacture
Besides providing a functional scheme, our first priority is to design a reliable, user friendly system which is optimised for easy maintenance and operational safety:
- Engineering layout drawings are produced using the latest design technology which clarifies the mechanical and electrical interfacing between new and existing equipment.
- A technical liaison with other equipment suppliers is established during this phase with regard to interfacing with our system.
- Software and system philosophy will be tested to ensure that time on site during commissioning is kept to a minimum.
- 5 Installation & Commissioning
Your allocated Project Manager will ensure that every aspect of delivery and installation is undertaken on time and with the minimum of disruption to any on-going production:
- Industry standard as well as onsite health & safety regulations and conditions observed
- Installations are continuously monitored by the Site Supervisor and Project Manager.
- Our fully qualified mechanical and electrical engineers have extensive experience working in a wide range of industries.
- All devices are independently checked post installation, to ensure correct operation.
- Full commissioning of your system includes throughput speed testing, performance monitoring, software modifications and diagnostics checks.
- 6 Documentation & Support
Post commissioning, we continue to provide effective technical support and advice to guarantee optimum performance from your installation to ensure many years trouble free service.
- We include CE marking of the equipment (stand-alone or integrated) which is issued with your documentation.
- Comprehensive documentation (according to project type) including maintenance schedules, operational safety recommendations, itemised spares list, finalised drawings and maintenance contracts.
- Out of hours maintenance/breakdown service available.
- Full training available for Technicians and Management to help ensure a seamless hand-over and implement in-house maintenance programmes.